Healing Touch is a gentle, nurturing, relaxing energy therapy. We are energy. That is consistent with Einstein’s theory of physics. His equation e=mc2 states that matter and energy are the same. Matter is just slowed down energy. In good health energy is thought to move in, through, and out of our energy system. Whenever there is an illness, injury or we under a lot of stress, our energy is out of balance. Healing Touch utilizes light touch on the body or near the body in the energy field to clear, balance and energize the the human energy to promote healing of the whole person. The facilitates the person’s ability to self-heal. The goal of Healing Touch is to restore harmony and balance in the person’s energy system. These non-invasive techniques affect health and healing in mind, body and spirit. Healing Touch helps the person to heal holistically. Anecdotal report and research support its use.
Clients often remark after a session how amazingly relaxed they are. Healing Touch can be beneficial whenever there is illness or injury. It is especially useful for stress management. Dr. Herbert Benson, from Harvard Medical School, states that 60-90% of illness is stress related. Healing Touch helps the person to heal and to stay healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
For more information on the HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program, to view more videos or read research on Healing Touch: visit the Healing Beyond Borders Website .
Healing Beyond Borders is the DBA for Healing Touch International.
For information on the HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program classes that I am teaching, click the “Classes” section on this website.
This is a list of Healing Touch benefits that have been documented in at least one research study:
- Pain relief or decrease in pain level
- Acceleration of post-operative recovery
- Symptom relief during or after chemotherapy
- Development or deepening of a spiritual connection
- Decrease agitation in those with dementia(calming of those with dementia)
- Decreased depression
- Decrease anxiety
- Improved quality of life
- Assistance with the dying process (relaxation, peace, acceptance)
- Improved mood
- Decreased stress
- Improved mobility after surgery
- Decreased use of pain medications post-operatively
- Decreased negative effects of trauma/chronic pain/and post traumatic stress
- Improved symptoms in auto-immune disorders
- Support for withdrawal from substance abuse
- Immune system strengthening and support